Ever hear anyone say, or have you said, 80% of success is just showing up?
First of all some supposed “expert” made a version of this statement many years ago, and that statement was taken out of context. Second, because it was taken out of context it’s lost all meaning. Most importantly though, what a load of crap!
80% of success is not just showing up. Just showing up is only 10%. The other 90% is working you ass off. Anybody can just show up, but not just anybody can show up and win.
Yes you need to show up to play the game, to win, to fight, etc. Showing up gets you 10% of the way there. The other 90% is the real magic. It’s commonly disguised as “work”!
100% of success can be in showing up if, and only if, you adhere to the following:
Most, not all of course, people who make these silly type statements that 80% of success is just showing up have never achieved anything - nor will they ever. That’s because they’re living and believing falsehoods. The only percentage you need to live by is the 100% rule, i.e., commit 100% and go all in.
Leave a Reply.
Our Team is here to make you, your sales team and/or your business more successful through our customized sales training, professional development seminars, results workshops, and corporate motivational speaking.