There’s roughly 33 days left in 2011. What will you do to maximize your results? Will you fall pray to the holiday laziness, and buy into what your potential customers and colleagues excuses are?
You know the ones I’m talking about. Those people that tell you to call them after the holidays, or those that use the holidays as an excuse for their failures.
Get real, there’s really only two major government holidays left. Two days out of 33. Let’s maximize the other 31 days to the best of our ability.
If you want to increase your happiness, sales, wealth and influence, here’s a 12 step strategy to not only set yourself up for success the rest of this year, but to arm yourself to crush 2012.
1. Raise your personal standards for how you’re going to live your life and build your business.
2. Wake up an hour earlier each day. Read something short & inspirational, get some form of exercise – even if it’s just a walk around the block, and then re-write your goals & your daily action plan every morning. This one will be your toughest, and likely the one most quit following through on. Huge TIP – it’s the most important one of all!
3. Stop using 5 different time management and CRM systems. Pick one, commit to it, and make it work. You can master one to your benefit, or be a slave and a failure to all 5 – you choose.
4. Schedule block time for your action items, meetings, prospecting, and so on.
5. Commit to connecting & building 100 new relationships in the next 30 days. It’s easier than you think.
6. Read two books to improve your skills and knowledge base
7. Go find a sale or relationship you screwed up and fix it, or at a very minimum make peace
8. List every last conceivable resource you have, and write out a plan to maximize each of them to build your business. Some of them may seem insignificant to you, but to others they may make all the difference in getting a deal done.
9. Run a 10/10/10 campaign. If you don’t know what one is, call me and I’ll walk you through it.
10. Send out a hand written note to all of your new contacts. No one else will, and they will never forget it.
11. Every night before bed, reread your goals and visualize them. Your brain will come with creative ways to achieve them while you sleep
12. Finally, while everyone else is out getting drunk and over-indulging this holiday season, do something constructive to improve someone else’s life. You’ll be rewarded.
Success isn’t hard. Sales aren’t hard. Life isn’t hard. Building effective teams isn’t hard. Follow this 12 point plan, and you’ll see how much easier it is to win.
Our Team is here to make you, your sales team and/or your business more successful through our customized sales training, professional development seminars, results workshops, and corporate motivational speaking.